Gladius Tactical Equipment
- Added updated technical information and user information to A-80, CZ 75, Five-Seven, USP, VP9, Makarov, and P220.
- Added first iteration capability assessment to A-80, CZ 75, Five-Seven, Glock 17, USP, VP9, Makarov, and P220.
- Archived and removed Glock 19 page. Information on this firearm and all Glocks chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum can now be found under the Glock 17 page under variants.
- Archived and removed pages related to VP9 variants. Information related to these firearms can now be found under the VP9 page.
- Archived and removed P225 page. Information related to this firearm can now be found under the P220 page.
Gladius Warships and Naval Systems
- Added and updated identification photos for Fateh-class SSK, Gahdir-class SSM, Romeo-class SSK, and Houbei-class PPG.
- Updated America-class, Arleigh Burke-class, Blue Ridge-class, Nimitz-class, Ticonderoga-class, and Wasp-class technical information and descriptions to reflect the use of the AN/SLQ-49 Rubber Duck Decoy Buoy onboard these vessels.
- These have been added in separate paragraphs following the description of the AN/SLQ-32 Electronic Warfare Suite and AN/SLQ-25 Torpedo Decoy in preparation for a more detailed editing pass of the US Navy’s inventory.
- Note: We believe the America-class is equipped with the Rubber Duck due to its presence onboard Wasp-class and Tarawa-class Amphibs.
- Several updates and revisions to the Los Angeles-class SSN page.
- Added new photo to identification photo list (Pictured above).
- Updated capability assessment to reflect the use of the AN/BSY-1 Combat System as a part of the vessel’s fire control systems and added the AN/BQQ-10 as a part of the vessel’s sonar array.
- Updated technical sheet and capability assessment to reflect the use of the Mark 45 Vertical Launch System onboard these submarines.
- Updated description to clarify that the USS Olympia is not equipped with a Mk 45 VLS due to its status as a Flight I submarine.
- Removed mention of AN/TB-16 Towed Sonar Array from technical sheet.
- Added Mk 67 SLMM to technical sheet under weapons and updated capability assessment to reflect its battlefield function.
- Edited technical sheet and capability assessment to reflect the use of the UGM-84 Harpoon Anti-Ship Missile by the submarine’s 21-inch torpedo tubes.
- Added additional information regarding the Mark 48 Torpedo under Anti-Submarine Warfare in preparation for an editing pass on US Navy inventory.
- General proofreading improvements.
- Updated Charles De Gaulle page to reflect Gladius 2020 Battlefield assessments to reflect observations from ongoing Operation Chammal deployment.
- Updated Arleigh Burke-class DDG technical sheet to identify the Mark 36 SRBOC MOD 12’s function as the vessel’s decoy launcher.
- Updated Blue Ridge-class LCC technical sheet to reflect the CIWS model number, mounted weapon, and fire control radar.
Gladius Land Warfare
- Added Gladius 2020 Battlefield assessments to Fajr-1 and Arash Series pages to reflect their use over the last few months by Pro-Iranian Militants in Iraq.
Gladius Global Aircraft Guide
- Fixed bug causing Beriev A-50 “Mainstay” AEW&C Aircraft page to show two comparison charts.
- Combined all pages related to the Dassault Rafale, Boeing F-15 Eagle, Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle, Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, and Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II into single page entries.
Gladius Missile Systems
- Proofreading and editing of Surface-to-Air Missile Systems entries with superficial improvements.