Image Source: Marine Nationale.
Gladius Global Aircraft Guide
- Added program history for Boeing 737-NG series airliner.
- Added program history for Boeing 737 Max series airliner.
- Added program history for Boeing 747-400 airliner.
- Added program history for Boeing 777 airliner.
- Added program history for Airbus A320 series airliner.
- Added program history for Airbus A330 airliner.
- Added program history for Airbus A340 airliner.
Gladius Land Warfare
- Updates to ACV-15 AFIV Page
- Technical Information has been edited and brought in line with current standard.
- Added variant information.
- Added operator information, including known Non-state actors who have access to this vehicle.
- Edited Libya battlefield assessment to address the possibility of ACV-15 CPV and AFOV variants being transferred.
- Archived and removed old M113 APC page from database.
Gladius Tactical Equipment
- Proofreading changes to firearms entries.
Gladius Missile Systems
- Updates to CSS-N-8 “Saccade” (YJ-83/C-802/Noor) Anti-Ship Missile page. This is our first R&D pass for capability assessments in Gladius Missile Systems Version 2. The Saccade is intended to function as an experimental template for Anti-Ship, Cruise, and Ballistic missiles in the short-term.
- Added description.
- Updated variant information to reflect what we know about each variant of the missile and what variants we know exist.
- Updated technical sheet to accurately reflect the YJ-83K’s maximum range as the maximum potential range for these missiles.
- Updated Noor identification photo description.
- Update technical sheet with correct number of launch canisters per-TEL for Saccade and Noor missiles.
- Updated FIM-92 Stinger title to correctly label the weapon as a MANPADS instead of MANPAD.
- Updates to the MIM-23 Hawk page
- Added Iranian made Mersad Surface-to-Air missile system to variants section.
- Added Max Target Altitude information to technical sheet.
- Fixed permalink to read MIM-23 Hawk instead of MIM-24 Hawk.
Gladius Warships and Naval System
- Removed Graney-class designation from Graney-class (Yasen-class) SSGN page while we conduct a research and editing pass for this vessel. For now, it is classified as the Yasen-class in our database.