Length: 46 in (117 cm)
Nominal Diameter: 15.6 in (39.6 cm)
Weight: 458 lb (208 kg)/456 lb (207 kg) (701C/401C) 456 lb (207 kg) (701D)
Compressor: 6 stage-5 stage axial,1 stage centrifugal.
Turbine: 2 stage gas generator and 2 stage power turbine.
Maximum Power: 1,890 shp (1,447 kW) (701C) 1,994 shp (1,486 kW) (701D)
Overall Pressure Ratio: 17x
Turbine inlet temperature: NA
Power-to-weight ratio: NA
- T700 GE 700: Initial production variant having its first run in1973 and introduced on the UH-60A Blackhawk and AH-64 Apache.
- T700 GE 401: Initial naval designation for SH-60B and AH-1W.
- T700 GE 701C: Uprated variant with 1,890 shp (1,447 kW) for UH-60L and AH-64D.
- T700 GE 401C: Naval designation for 701C.
- T700 GE 701D: Updated with new transmission increasing power to 1,994 shp (1,486 kW).